In today’s Flex Diet Podcast, my good buddy Dave Barr and I talk about his new arm training book, Massive Muscular Arms (link in episode notes). His book includes information about how to set up your training in a better fashion, aspects of the central nervous system, and how to get the best results.
- Intro to Dave’s book Massive Muscular Arms
- 3 examples of personalization and finding what’s best for you
- Examples of using different grips
- Hypertrophy and building strength
- Blood flow restriction (BFR)
- Fundamental misunderstanding of strength training
- How to get the intended benefit of eccentric overload
- 3 different types of spatially accommodating resistance
- Isokinetic movement
- Nordic leg curl and flywheel training
- Metabolic stress drivers
- How much we don’t know
- Internal focus of muscle contraction
Purchase Massive Muscular Arms.
Or watch on YouTube:
P.S. Catch up on any missed Flex Diet Podcasts!